Friday, August 24, 2012

Restocked Melton CD




Berkshire Record Outlet has just restocked the Preiser CD Lebendige Vergangenheit (Legendary Voices) James Melton. If you like opera, you'll love this recording. And it's only $5.99 through Berkshire.  It's got arias from Don Giovanni, Magic Flute, Lohengrin, Meistersinger, Manon, Carmen, Martha, Tosca, Butterfly (w.Licia Albanese) among others. 

Berkshire also offers CDs of Melton in Madama Butterfly (with Albanese) and Mignon (with Rise Stevens).

Go to http://www.berkshirerecordoutlet.com/search.php?row=0&brocode=&stocknum=&submit=Find+Item&text=james+melton&filter=all

By the way, I get no financial remuneration from any of these recordings. My vested interest is only in seeing my father's voice circulating as widely as possible!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog. Enjoying your stories. Your father was an outstanding singer. I appreciate your efforts in continuing his life story. To me your father was phenomenal because he brought opera to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am enjoying connecting with his friends and family through this blog. If you want to connect me directly, I can be reached at Margo.Nutt@Dartmouth.edu.

    ReplyDelete