Wednesday, January 1, 2014

"Great Opera Singers" blog post on JM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

One of my resolutions is to be more consistent with my postings here.  I apologize for the recent three month lapse. I did a lot of traveling this fall and fell far behind.  Moving ahead....


I monitor Google Alerts for anything on my father, and this appeared today, much to my delight.

It's a very well-researched blog post that covers my father's life in quite a bit of detail, and with links to Youtube for accompanying sound-tracks (and some rare video footage). Dr. James A. Drake quotes from my book. He also includes a lot of additional material that I didn't have.  Life is SO interesting. You just never know what will turn up!!  Thank you Dr. Drake!

At any rate, check out this "Great Opera Singers" blog:  

http://greatoperasingers.blogspot.com/2014/01/rediscovering-james-melton-by-james.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment